Sunday, July 11, 2010

T.I.M.E.

Mum once says: If your attitude remains unchanged, you won't be going to church anymore. I want to see you changing. All your bad attitudes must be set aside!

Then, I told myself: Did I changed?
And the answer is YES.

You know why?
It's because in the past, I am a girl who would not help my mum with any household chores. But in the presence I did. I help my mum with every household chores that I can do. I did admit that sometimes I will be lazy. But isn't it changes?

Or maybe what my mum wants to see is my relationship with my younger brother getting closer? I will try to improve in that but it will take a long time for me to do this. However, i will stay strong in the presence of God and I believe that God will help me.
So, for all the readers of this blog (if you are a Christian), please pray for me. Thanks. All your prayers is appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. most ppl dun wanna c small changes... they would think of it as something to be taken for granted... so u must show them some big changes in order to let them noe God had indeed changed u!

    ReplyDelete